JULY 11 – SEPTEMBER 26
The summer semester begins rehearsals for the November 23 show.
As in the past several years, the Thursday classes will alternate weekly. Please note that Weds and Thurs classes are on slighty different semester schedules.
The Thursday class price is cheap but there is a late fee for late payments. Please – no drama with class payments!
Here are some specifics that you need to know about how the schedule is constructed:
* The classes simply alternate over 12 weeks. Each class meets 6x.
* There are no attendance “requirements” before September. Take your vacations. Rest up.
* September onward does have attendance requirements. You can only be absent once, and it cannot be during November. If you know that you will be absent twice in Sept or Oct, please run it by me no later than August 1, and often I can accommodate before the fall schedule is made.
* Class price is $120 in advance by check (please speak with me if you need a payment plan for class). Please postmark check no later than June 20 to: Gina Capossela, 2090 Moore Road, South Royalton, VT 05068. Each class will have a $20 late fee if payment has not arrived by Weds June 26.
* Costume deposits should be postmarked by July 20 to avoid a late fee of $20. Costume deposits information is forthcoming.
* Fall classes (Oct and Nov) will be WEEKLY.
Fan Veil – 7:15- 8:30
Please note that this choreography will have an audition process, more info TBA.
Sword – 7:15-8:30
LOCATION: Hanover Rec Center, 48 Lebanon Street, Hanover, upstairs dance studio.
FAQs: See FAQ’s page regarding foul weather, make-up classes and other issues.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR: See FAQ’s page. Students will be asked to bring a thick yoga mat to each class.
COST: $120 in advance by check (please speak with me if you need a payment plan for class). Please postmark check no later than June 15 to: Gina Capossela, 2090 Moore Road, South Royalton, VT 05068. Each class will have a $20 late fee if payment has not arrived by Weds June 26. Please do not be late as I do not want to collect any late fees, but need to respect a show planning schedule. Please note that we cannot offer refunds, discounts for missed classes (although we encourage make-ups at other locations), transfers of registration/credit to other students, or refunds due to weather rescheduling.
OTHER QUESTIONS: Don’t hesitate to email me with any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 802-282-2149. If I’m not available to take your call, please let me when and where is a good time to reach you.