Belly Dance With Gina
LYME, HANOVER, LEBANON, WILDER
* Super Easy and Fun: For people of all body types and ability levels. Anyone can Belly Dance (ages 8-88)!
* Core Strengthening: Exercise and love it – you won’t know where the time went!
* Become a Belly Dancer in One Hour: Let us teach you 6 easy moves and we’ll have you dancing to a whole song!
* Meet New People: Get off the couch, out of the cocktail hour and feel alive in your body again!
* Girl’s Night Out or Mother-Daughter Outing: Bring your favorite gal pal and laugh the time away!
* Spring Semester Follows: This is Week One of the Spring Belly Dance semester where you can try it for free!
GINA CAPOSSELA, MA MSW
has been teaching Middle Eastern and American Belly Dance for over 17 years.
Before that she was a bored social worker wearing brown corduroy skirts,
feeling 30 years older than she was.
Since becoming a Belly Dance teacher,
Gina has brought thousands of women
“back to life” all over the Upper Valley through dance classes in towns like
Hanover, Lyme, Lebanon, Thetford, Sharon, Bethel, Randolph, South Royalton,
Plainfield, Hartland, Claremont, Windsor,
White River Junction, Wilder, and more,
if we think about it.
Belly Dance has given Gina and so many other women a better mood, a healthier body, and definitely a better wardrobe.
(And yes, she now she feels younger than her years ….. you will too!)